Saturday, January 16, 2021

"Shakespeare"


 "That William Shakespeare, he was some kinda content creator.”

“He killed. Absolutely killed.”

“And what a brand.”

“He was the brand, man.”

“He made himself the brand, dude.”

“You think Shakespeare, you think quality.”

“Class.”

“Class is right.”

“No bullshit.”

“The real deal.”

“But you know what, I prefer his early shit.”

“That early shit rocked.”

“Then, I don’t know, the later shit got a little too self-indulgent for me.”

“I’m glad you said that because I feel the same way.”

Hamlet? Four fucking hours to make up your mind to kill your step dad?”

“Like, move it along, dude.”

“For realz.”

“This always happens. People get a little bit of success and then they think everything they shit out is gold.”

“But it’s not.”

“Most definitely not.”

“But I still dig his early stuff.”

“Yeah, that stuff killed, man.”

No comments: